Structural Engineering Services
Confidence is in our details
Robbie Veurink, owner of DownRange Construction is a licensed and practicing structural engineer and co-owner of Midwest Engineering. Midwest Engineering works with clients in multiple states and provides comprehensive engineering services for residential, commercial and government projects.
All engineered plans required for DownRange Construction projects are provided by Midwest Engineering and overseen by Robbie Veurink.
To learn more about our engineering services, please call 605-481-1649 or visit Midwest Engineering web page by clicking here.
Our residential engineering services include:
- New Homes Structural and Foundation Engineering
- Home Renovations Structural and Foundation Engineering
- Design-Build Engineering Services
- Zero-Height Entrance Engineering
- Tall Wall Engineering
- Foundation Engineering for Hollow Core Plank Garage Floors
- Steel, LVL, or Exposed Wood Beam Engineering
- Existing Building Structural Surveys
- Deck Plan Engineering
For more information about Midwest Engineering’s commercial, government and agricultural engineering services click here.